What insurance cover do I need for my properties?

In addition to the principle buildings, rent/service charge and liability cover, property owners will need to consider a whole range of other insurance products which include:

  • Terrorism
  • Engineering (insurance and inspection contracts)
  • Contents
  • Employers Liability
  • Contract Works
  • Loss of Other Income (other than rent)
  • Latent Defects
  • Environmental Impairment
  • Legal Contingencies
  • Excess Liability

Aquila’s team of Property Owners insurance experts will be able to discuss the numerous products available to including your corporate insurance requirements and will work with you to find the right solution for your specific needs.


If you have any questions, speak directly to an expert on 020 3159 4313