Hands of a property manager in a suit handing over house keys after female client signing contract

Residential Property

At Aquilla, we understand that residential properties are more than just buildings; they are homes. That's why we put in the effort to find the right insurance cover to fit your individual requirements and unique needs.

Whether you're in the process of constructing new housing estates, purchasing your dream house or first home, or managing a rental property, we are committed to assisting you in finding the ideal Residential Property Insurance package.

Large house with garden, umbrella covering outdoor table and chairs

What is Residential Property Insurance?

Residential Property Insurance can cover many types of buildings and homes including, houses, flats, bungalows or other properties, and the contents of those in the event of damage caused by fires, theft, floods, vandalism, and natural disasters.

Whether you are living in the residence or are letting to a tenant, finding the right Residential Property Insurance is important to make sure that you are covered in the event of an incident.

It can also include Liability Cover, which can protect homeowners from financial burdens, in the case that someone is injured on their property and files a lawsuit.

Newbuild apartment complex

Residential Buildings Insurance

With Residential Property Insurance, you can secure protection for your premises' structure against expenses associated with risks such as fire, damage or flood. Additionally, it covers the expenses related to:

  • Accidental damage cover for your home buildings (including garages, conservatory, sheds, out-buildings & swimming pools/spas)
  • Alternative accommodation cover (should your home be uninhabitable due to an insured event, such as fire or flood)
  • Trace & access cover (invaluable if you need to find and repair a leaking pipe within your home including its grounds)
  • Tree Damage Prevention Measures
  • Listed buildings/thatch
Mother and three children carrying big brown cardboard boxes out of the house smiling.

Residential Contents Insurance

Residential Contents Insurance can provide cover for the belongings in your home or rental property in the event of damage or theft. In addition to the building itself, Contents Insurance can be vital when protecting you from financial burdens which may occur when replacing damaged or stolen items such as:

  • Accidental damage cover to protect your furniture, contents and valuables
  • Valuables (such as jewellery, watches & cameras) in your home & worldwide
  • Fine art
  • Replacement locks following the loss of keys
  • Fridge and freezer contents
  • Pedal cycles
  • Students and boarders possessions
  • Contents cover for family members in Care Homes
  • Contents valuation service
Typical modern Britain Terraced House and parked red car in front of it

Why Aquilla?

Our approach to insurance advice is professional, discreet, and thoughtful. We place high importance on valuing and understanding our clients, which enables us to provide no-nonsense advice. 

With a proactive and experienced team, we could help you to find the right insurance for your commercial property.

Why not get a quote?

Get in touch with a member of our team and we will get back to you as soon as possible.